learn

7:38 PM


what i wore :
MAIVE camouflage green shirt / H&M faux leather skirt / dorothy perkins clutch

*welcoming  maive as a new sponsor for afternoon tea and living room. maive is a local brand that focusing on office wear for young professional, establish in 2011 by 4 PMBS students. there's a special offer at their webstore - free shipping for any purchase (selected indonesian cities)




+ these past few days have been really hard for me, as a daughter or as a sister. i won't forget this thing easily for sure.

+ i gained my weight about 8 pounds, munching like crazy. like don't care.
but don't be worry, i'll losing couple pounds after i finish my S.Hum degree end of this year ( this is my promise)

+ another thing i wanna share with you readers..this year ( i wish) i'll be graduate from chinese studies, and thinking about chasing my dream and go abroad, travelling and looking for appropriate job. i want to live independently, far from family and struggling for my own life.

+ thinking about post-graduate scholarship in china or japan

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. You look great <3 I hope your wish and dream come true <3

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. like the leather skirt and clutch . Nicely Combined

    KAIIWONG

    ReplyDelete
  3. great leather skirt! xo

    http://fideliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice skirt! Love the clutch too....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfit! super adorable :) good luck for your study..


    Hei Echa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I will happily follow.

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear! we're selling accessories with cheap price from west jakarta. I already follow your blog. mind to follow my blog too ? rrobaTeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

blog's follower