x&y

7:55 AM

I dive in at the deep end
You become my best friend
I wanna love you but I don't know if I can

----------------
I know something is broken
and I'm trying to fix it
Trying to repair it anyway I can

Oooohh, oooohh
Oooohh, oooohh

You and me are floating on a tidal wave... together
You and me are drifting into outer space... and singing

- coldplay x&y




what i wore :
nikicio nn:02 long tee dress in grey/cottonink classic tubular shawl in regatta

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by  TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


i just bought new stuffs :
zara clogs sandals/proudparents cropped black top/ proudparents open back dress in mint
and some idr 1.000 clothes from senen, will share those stuffs later

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. the long dress looks really good on you. gosh i love the clogs from zara look super cool!
    love,vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  2. vd : thanks for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see your thrift finds! belinya di 1000an yg tumpukan bukan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idr 1000? Whoa, can't wait to see. You're such a good hunter :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the zara clogs sandals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the long dress, dear!

    http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the long dress ;)
    you look so pretty
    and I want to see the 1000rp dresses for sure!

    care to join my giveaway?
    it's super easy!

    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-anniversary-quotes-and-my-1st.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. shila : iya yang ditumpukan, best find crop layered beige top :D danakhirnya dapet trench coat wrn khakis

    laras : thanks laras, btw udah dikirim ya, maaf telat

    cathy, nadia, stevia : thanks sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. kakak beli heels zara di citywalk yg lagi sale 80% ya? soalnya aku pernah liat disitu :p

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

blog's follower