lisa mayock/rolemodel/today's outfit

6:56 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You're a Brooklyn lady, but if you could would you pack up and live somewhere else?
"Udaipur, India was the most strange and wonderful place I've ever been to. There's a thick layer of mist over everything, dense green foliage that looks like the jungle, a castle in the middle of a lake, and they sell medieval weapons on the street. What else do you need?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-->
Tell us your five key wardrobe pieces...the regular things you can't live without.
1. White Keds with studs on them.
2. Big silver jewelry--I feel kind of naked without lots of jewelry on.
3. VC black mesh boyfriend cardigan.
4. Acne pale gray men's shirt.
5. An ancient black shredded sweatshirt.

What wouldn't you be caught dead wearing?
"That's a difficult question. I often have complete changes of heart about certain looks. And I love things that are good taste/bad taste and other things that are just plain tacky. So, honestly, the only thing I can think of right now that I would never wear is a 'sexy' Halloween costume. Which you may see me in come October."





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If your style had a theme song, what would it be?
"'All Hell Breaks Loose' by the Misfits."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vena Cava's Lisa Mayock sounds off on her All Hell Breaks Loose style. By Christene Barberich

* my opinion : she's just great designer with great attitude..bring me coolness

source : refinery29




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

blog's follower